27 November 2011

*Enviousity*

Once again , I'm totally frustrated.
I'm a total failure when it comes to making the right decision .
Well, I've made my mind to NOT join the scouts team
in Terengganu for an International Jamboree .
Because. (secret)
Well, it's something to do with my mom's life.
So. which one is more important, mom or jamboree ?
Yeah, I choose mom.
Okay, here's the story .
First. Mom is still in her best of health right now,
Second, the scouts are back after a week ,camping !
so, conclusion,
I've wasted my precious time doing nothing at home !
Arggggggghhhhhhhh.
If I just have those psychic abilities, I've probably knew what might
happen in the future,
Be a part of the jamboreee and taa-daa !
Mom is still alive .
And right now.
I'm totally envious of my what-so-call friends . LOL ;)
but no worries dear , I wouldn't budged an inch to stabbed you or something
so, till then , live the time of your life .
The end :)

p/s : Guess why am I writing all this in my dear-blog ?
Well, I've just read an article entitled. How to Handle Your Jealousy ,on a site called
Wikihow . Well, it says. " Communicate Your Feeling "
So. yeah. You don't always need to have a REAL person in front
of you to communicate right. Probably, this is my way of
COMMUNICATING ;)

I'M FEELING AWESOME AFTER THE SPEAK OUT
try em' yourself :]

Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D