22 November 2011

In Mood To Write .

Sometimes, you'll never know your talent until
You are in a total critical situation where you had N0 choice but to follow
exactly what you've been told.
So. well here's my story.
Hrmmm. I kinda hate Art.
Wait. Not kinda . but Freaking hate. percent ?
well. INFINITY :)
So. here's one day when my Art teacher got really mad at me cause
I got a Freakin' 30% for my ART EXAMINATION . * IM JUST TOO AWESOME. I KNOW THAT
Hey.I didn't actually did that bad you know, its just
. I substituted the (poster paint) with some ( Black,Blue, and Pink markers).
LAIN DARI YANG LAIN LAA KATAKAN :)
No biggie right. Its still an ART. By the way. It was written clearly in the
instruction paper that all students are required to use ONLY
water colour OR poster paint in their art
I kinda missed that point though. So. my bad !
and Here's the best part,
I got the highest score in ARTS for my final-year examination ! *in whole form.
I'm not trying to boast or something.
what i really wanna say is
Try something even though you hate em' * its worthy
There's something more I wanna talk about.
something related to ARTS to.
but i guess. Time is surely running fast.
so. Gotta chase em before it slips away .
BTW. Time and Tide waits for no man *girl :)
signing out .









Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D