05 Januari 2012

Beautiful.ugly ;)

Each time I see a beautiful girl , it kills me emotionally ,
I wonder , is it awesome to be admired and praised ,
Do you feel confident to confront others ,
to smile and make an eye contact with everyone ,
Haizz , I'm bad in eye contact cause ,
I've probably lost self confidence .
i feel , UGLY , each time i look into someone's eyes ,
Weird , right .
I don't know , until when i'll feel ugly ,
Perhaps , forever , *awesome .
Dear Allah , I'm really happy with what i have now ,
Everything that I'm not satisfied of is my OWN fault * admit it .
So , Erm 29/12/2011 .
I will remember this date forever ,
Well , the day I've got my VERY OWN PIANO
"jumping here . and screaming "
Its a YAMAHA CLP 320 .
Trust me , its worth it, for beginners and intermidate .
So . (smiling )
I'll never fall in love . * tetiba ayat yang X ADA kaitan ;)
I'll fall in love with those photos in TUMBLR .
okay . now my next target is to own a DSLR ')
Till my next post , LIVE ')

Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D