06 Disember 2010

mom + dad :(

11 days,no its 13 or maybe,can be 14 !
---------------
whats the fuse about?
well,i'm counting the number of days i haven't update my
precious none-official diary !
One word that can perfectly describe my holidays right now
W-O-R-S-T
it wouldn't turn out this way if my parents were here!
"breathe out"
and,and,and,and,and
Harry Potter!
i didn't watch that movie yet !
I repeat,
it wouldn't turn out this way if my parents were here!
no more oxygen left ~breathing difficult here..oxygen tank anyone? ,lol
love is rare,life is strange,nothing last,people change !
its like a magic spell isn't it.,you cast them on someone
and they'll fall for it, like me :P
one last word, (i meant two)
happy holidays !
i hope its not too late
p/s : i'm currently reading (force to)
the whole time,most of them, comics,
then followed by form 2 text books,(boring !)
twilight, bunch of malay novels and thats it!
i thanked you warmly by heart for reading this entry !
4:50 p.m, a.k.a 6.12.2010

hate me? click the X button







Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D