19 November 2010

14 :(

~
~my life as a 14 years old TEEN~
no comment
I-K-L-A-N
tick tok on the clock :)
tennage dream :)
bit of singing guys,trust me,it wont hurt
one more time-lets hit it!
and i cried,cried,cried in the moonlight
and the stars,stars,stars keep laughing at me
my unperfect ( yet) creation
hey,promise me, you wont laugh
at something i'm about to write next
its a poem / or can be a quote
p/s : i'm not a loving lolly ya!
its just a line of words describing something that might
happen to me+ YOU in the FUTURE
I repeat,in the FUTURE
here goes nothing......
.........
I.....
Drift in your sight,
Drown in your breath
Cry in your tears
Whisper in your ears
......
well,i didn't finish the ending'
......
there's another.it sounds like this..
....
look but never admire
talk but never loud
strict but never kills
............
still under construction :P
=)
good day ma'am
got to go!





Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D