16 November 2010

bukatoon,?..NOT SO!

One thing that was definite that moment
I'm some sort of,floating
i keeping on saying to myself,
"you're dreaming,wake up"
I screamed,hoping that i'll land safety back on the ground
and most probably,end the nightmare!
To be honest, I'm tremendiously scared of heights
still,i floated and this time even higher,
i'm tired,after all that screaming
slowly,my eyes force to shut.
"welcome,my princess,we've been waiting for you all this centuries"
that voice,i've heard it,but somehow,thats isn't the point,i open my eyes,
clear my blur vission and saw a man in front of me.
"Who are you and what is this place?"
i looked around and realised that i'm not at home,
however,i had to admite that this was the best scenery ever!
the trees,the waterfall,the birds and the crystal green lake,
it was just an amazing view,a complete package for a great honeymoon
but still,
where's my bedroom,my laptop and my precious pink teddy?
"teddy",i sighed
"I'm Prince Caspian,and we are now in the Green Crystal Paradise"said the man
"no,it can't be..............!"
3 DAYS BEFORE

p/s : mehgalaa,this is my story line
the intro part!
its worst! =) i admit it!

3 ulasan:

Tanpa Nama berkata...

no farhana..it's awesome..ur the best form 1 story writer on earth..but the funny part is "i'm prince caspian and we are now in the green crystal paradise" hehehe..prince caspian..but the story and the words is fascinating..i luv it..come on..keep on writing..i wanna read more..

Mehgalaa berkata...

no farhana..it's awesome..ur the best form 1 story writer on earth..but the funny part is "i'm prince caspian and we are now in the green crystal paradise" hehehe..prince caspian..but the story and the words is fascinating..i luv it..come on..keep on writing..i wanna read more..

Mehgalaa berkata...

no farhana..it's awesome..ur the best form 1 story writer on earth..but the funny part is "i'm prince caspian and we are now in the green crystal paradise" hehehe..prince caspian..but the story and the words is fascinating..i luv it..come on..keep on writing..i wanna read more..

its totally FREE to be a follower :D