01 Januari 2011

I am who I am !

youhooo (!)

haven't updated lately,no mood

p/s : I don't have to apologize for that !

so,YEAH,todays 1-1-11

wish you a Happy New Year

trust me,this could be the start of something new !

i repeat,

The Start of Something New !

kso,as said by everyone,

Goodbye 2010 and Hello 2011

-- end the topic here ---

___________________________________________________


Todays New Year,

and well,i woke early this morning

around 6 a.m, toke a piece of paper and a pen

then when to my study room,

guess what, i'm about to make my *earlier plan*

for next year (i meant this year,2011 )

as you know,things didn't work out well

and i'm ended writing something i didn't realize!

something wondering in my mind for quite some time

and it seems that they have finally find their way out and

express themselves into words !

i can share it with you you guys if you just promise

me not to have a negative thinking on me !

p/s : if you did have,I don't care !

I am who I am ! *blab

I present you a masterpiece titled

This Is Me *haha


I am not confident,

I know maybe I'm smart,but not in the way that counts,

I read people much better than books but i have never got

the words to explain my findings,

I'm not as funny as I think,

And i do not think I'm pretty,

I sometimes walked with my head down,

My posture is terrible

I think horrible things about people and let my

emotions get the better of me

I'm really not as nice as I like to be

Or as innocent as you'd think I am

I'm a perfectionist

I'm the girl that is brave to stand foreverything that is right

i'm really no good at all,

,I understand myself,

But i don't understand how someone can be proud

when they are aware of all the disgusting things that they

think and do and even joke among friends

but one thing i'm aware of,

trust no one but yourself .


__________the end


so,hows the *movie*?

you : sucks !

yeah,i'm glad with that,

btw,thanks for reading the crap !


p/s : suying, i have updated ! =)









Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D