19 September 2011

I'm wrong :(

dear teacher .
thank you for making me realized
that I ain't nothing
have zillion number of haters
not responsible
and not forgetting , thank you
for telling me something i don't know.
something that cut a deep scar
at the deepest part of my heart.
well,I can't believe that someone
that i called "close friend" can actually
be the best BACKSTABBER ever !
well. i was wondering, if even someone
close to me hates my like never before,
how about , others ?
sigh. I thought , things had change for me .
i really thought they did, but when the same
things (which happened before ) repeated again
i was speechless . tears can't stop pouring
andand my heart is too heavy .
like I'm carrying a burden.
much larger than my weight.
i don't know. nothing will just be fine like before
i'll perhaps shed more tears.
looking at those smiles from a distance
without bothering to join
and my heart will be as cold as an iceberg,
never melt even in a warm place
goodbye happiness.
i could feel that there is no more love in my heart,
its gone.
thanks once again to this someone
who made me lock the door of happiness,forever,
i can't even give a sincere smile to someone
without faking one !
teacher, what have I done.?
you hate me so much till you have the heart to embarass me
in front of everyone.
trust me, I will never hate you.
as I said, you've told me something i don't know :)
and to that backstabber . goodbye :}
Owh. it does'nt mean I will never talk to you
its just, i will have no heart while talking to you.
well. everything's fake when i'm with you **.
no one will understand how i'm feeling right now,
to hard to bare *just too hard.
once again,
thankyou teacher.
and goodbye backstabber :)

Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D