17 Mei 2011

2 months =)

i have not been updating for 2 months !
A history is once again created =)
so, you remember on the previous entry i PROMISED
that i'll update the sad-ending part on
my next entry
well , i'm sorry , i'll have to break-my promise
cause I FORGOT what's the story about
i'm freaking blur right now
well, for the first time - I'm feeling like an
Old-Granny - so forgetful xD
so whatever , no biggie =_=
By the Way ,
have you seen my latest all-PINK boring-background ?
grrrrrr. its ridiculous right .
but thats the best out of the worst that
I could fine !
well .
Today . I would like to show some appreciation to this *someone
thanks to my Old-pal , Mr.Google
that helped me all this while . You have shown me the true
meaning of knowledge , yes, I've learned something
from you every single day ,
without you I'm a nut !
lets make this entry short !
I guess i'll end here !
p/s : don't build to much hope waiting for my next entry
cause maybe . i'll update it next month ! *jk
the truth, *me





Tiada ulasan:

its totally FREE to be a follower :D