16 Oktober 2010

sad!

why did you change so much?
you were so,so,so perfect before this
its that popularity more important
then your friends who supports you?
You are starting to move on with your (perfect friends)
telling what you fell to -them- rather than -us-
i'm not mad,(if i am,seriously i keep it myself)
i just want you to know how i fells (i meant all of us),
words betrayed me each time time you were in front of me
i don't have the bravery to tell you that
everything you've done is killing me emotional
but as i told you,i won't show its,
tak percaya?
baiklah saper yang agak rapat ngan aku?
fathin nabihah-dok sebelah aku-besties
lim suying-my besties
samaladewi-my besties
dan TYRAH, n NURIN,
anda yang namanya tertulis dengan warna purple,
adakah and nampak kelainan
tersebut di raut wajah saya?
sambung cerita :P
you know,all that popularity won't last forever
but your friends,is always there
by your side forevertrue friends a.k.a best friendsm
bye,battery low!!
whoops

6 ulasan:

Ftnbhh_Elf berkata...

:) bestie ! <3

FH berkata...

err ? siapa org tuu ? takfaham lahh ~ Hishhhhh ~

farhana-myworld berkata...

ya2 fathin: bestie :)
fairuz :( words betrayed me!

FH berkata...

err ? =,=
whatsooever ~_~

Unknown berkata...

FArhana..
seriously..
who?
firstly when i read this.. i thought it was me..
thank God it was not me!

farhana-myworld berkata...

i'll just keep it ma self,
no point telling anyone,
dont wanna hurt you guys!
:(

its totally FREE to be a follower :D